Philanthropic donation of £2000+
Significant donations from philanthropists like you are essential to our work getting children in school, ready to learn.
How we help you get the most from your donation:
- Dedicated support from our team
- Advice on projects you can support
- Regular reporting on the impact of your donation
- Priority invitations to exclusive events
- Opportunities to visit the project you fund
If you are a philanthropist and want to change the lives of disadvantaged children by making a major donation, we would love to hear from you!
Email email@example.com and a member of our team will be in touch.
Become an SHS Champion
Join a giving club of champions by donating £100 a month for at least three years.
Our SHS Champions commit to building brighter futures for children and their families – breaking the cycle of underachievement and unlocking their potential for a better life.
By becoming an SHS Champion, you will receive:
- Opportunities to visit schools at the heart of our work
- Invitations to bespoke events
- Exclusive contacts at SHS and updates about our work.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to take your support to the next level.
Your donations already make a genuine difference in breaking down barriers to education, but you can help them go further.
Donating through Gift Aid means SHS can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you donate!
Your employer might offer a Payroll Giving Scheme, a tax-efficient way to give, allowing you to give straight from your salary or pension before tax is deducted from your income.
The tax relief you get depends on the rate of tax you pay. To donate £1, you pay:
- 80p if you’re a basic rate taxpayer
- 60p if you’re a higher rate taxpayer
- 55p if you’re an additional rate taxpayer
To enrol in a Payroll Giving Scheme, please speak to your employer.
The Big Give Christmas Challenge – one donation, twice the impact
Every December, SHS takes part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge – a match funding campaign that has proved crucial to raising funds for the SHS Welfare Fund. Your donation will be matched by some of our key supporters, doubling the impact we can make together.
Trust or Foundation giving
Many of our donors support us through charitable trusts or foundations. If you would like to give in this way, please contact email@example.com
We are incredibly grateful for every gift generously left to School-Home Support.
You can donate:
- A percentage share (a residuary gift)
- A share of what is left once all other gifts and expenses have been deducted.
- A fixed cash gift (a pecuniary gift)
- A fixed sum of money.
- A specific item
- An individual item of value including property, painting or jewellery.
There is usually no tax to pay on gifts left to charity. Your donation will either:
- Be taken off the value of your estate, meaning the amount of inheritance tax due is reduced.
- Reduce your inheritance tax if 10% or more of your estate is left to charity.
If you would like to leave a gift in your Will to get children in school, ready to learn, we strongly recommend you use the services of a solicitor to ensure your wishes are carried out. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss a legacy gift to School-Home Support.