Taking part in a Challenge Event in 2021 can help us get children in school, ready to learn, whatever it takes!
Start your own fundraiser page and sign up to run, ride or skydive your way into 2021! Your efforts will make a difference to vulnerable children, helping us to provide whatever our children and families need to thrive and achieve.
Aside from challenge events being a great way to achieve your own personal goals, taking part also provides an excellent opportunity to raise life-changing funds for some of the most disadvantaged children in England.
We know that these events aren’t guaranteed to happen during the COVID-19 pandemic, but even if they get rescheduled, you can still do something to raise vital money and awareness. You could always try running or cycling the routes anyway (although we don’t advise on skydiving events after cancellations!)
What are you waiting for?
- Royal Parks Half (11 April)
- Tough Mudder: North London, Finsbury Park (9 – 10 April)
- Vitality Big Half (25 April)
- Virgin Sport Hackney Half (14 – 16 May)
- Great Manchester Run, 10KM and Half Marathon (23 May)
- Vitality 10k (31 May)
- Asics London 10k (25 July)
- Richmond Half Marathon (13 September)
- Skydiving – Dates and locations on request