|Course Title||Delivered by||Venue||Date & Time||Prices|
|Effectively Supporting Transitions training||School-Home Support – External Trainer||Solar House|
Thursday 10th May 2018
£100 Non member
Course name: “Effectively Supporting Transitions training”
Course aim: This full day course is an internal delivery to up skill practitioners on the toolkits available for use with YP and families across the key educational transitions with a focus on the primary to secondary transition.
- Identify the types of transitions faced by families
- Understand the pastoral function during the primary to secondary transition cycle
- Identify barriers to effective education based transitions to CYP & families
- Explore strategies to support CYP and parents/carers through transition
- Understand and embed the SHS fresh start transition programme/RFS & RFSS
- Effectively enable families to support themselves through transitions
- Reflect on own practice in sustaining positive relationships with families and professionals pre/post transition
To book your place, please email email@example.com or call 020 7426 5036.