|Course Title||Delivered by||Venue||Date & Time||Prices|
|County lines, gangs, and young people||Safer London||Solar House|
Thursday 22nd March 2018
£100 Non member
Course name: “County lines, gangs, and young people”
Course details: This full day course covers county lines amongst other topical issues that YP face today around gangs, and increase your confidence to implement what you learn into your own work.
- Identify the evolution of county lines, youth violence and gangs.
- Recognise indicators and reasons young people get involved with county lines or gangs.
- Talk about the role of young women including grooming, initiation and sexual exploitation.
- Recognise early intervention opportunities.
- Examine key aspects of gangs such as structure, and the impact of media.
- Identify available support and resources for young people in your area.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or called 020 7426 5036.