Taking part in a Challenge Event in 2022 can help us get children in school, ready to learn, whatever it takes!
Sign up to one of our Challenge Events in 2022, to fundraise for SHS and run, ride or skydive your way into 2022! Your endeavours will make a difference to vulnerable children, helping us to provide essential services that our children and families need to thrive and achieve.
Taking part in our challenge events is an exciting way to push yourself to achieve some of your own personal goals in 2022. You can feel secure in knowing that your efforts will be helping raise money for some of the most disadvantaged children in England.
Have you been holding back in running a marathon? With Covid-19 settling down, NOW is the time to fulfil some of your lifelong goals, whether you are completing your first 10K, or attempting a Skydive for the brave ones among us. There is no time to wait, sign up now for one of our Challenge Events below!
- Tough Mudder: North London, Finsbury Park 1 – 3 April
- Manchester Marathon3 April
- Vitality 10k 2 May
- Virgin Sport Hackney Half 20 – 22 May
- Great Manchester Run (10KM and Half Marathon)22 May
- Asics London 10k 10 July
- Vitality Big Half 4 September
- Virgin Money London Marathon2 October
- Royal Parks Half 9 October
- SkydivingDates and locations on request
- Prudential Ride London29 May
If you’d like to join a challenge event to fundraise on behalf of SHS, or find out more about any of the above, get in touch with email@example.com.